In Luterbach near Solothurn Biogen is building its next-generation biologic manufacturing facility.
The contribution of every employee of Biogen makes it possible for us to research new therapeutic approaches and produce innovative drugs for the treatment of serious diseases. You can help us make decisive improvements in the lives of patients.
What we offer
- Work that changes lives
- Next-generation technology and working methods
- Ultra-modern workplace with good public transport connections
- Ever-growing career opportunities
- Continuous training and further education
- Opportunities to become involved and contribute
- Cross-divisional, multi-disciplinary areas of responsibility
- Dynamic, challenging but also supportive environment
- Multi-cultural working environment that inspires and leads to innovation
Your ideas and concepts are important to us. We are looking for ambitious, positive-thinking and team-oriented individuals with a range of experience and resumes.
- Biotechnology and the pharmaceutical industry
- Related industries such as the chemicals, medtech and food and beverage sectors
- Holders of a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree (from a university/university of applied sciences) in chemistry, biology or biotechnology
We are looking for employees in all positions to build new teams and departments: senior managers, team leaders, professionals and entry-level professionals.
Are you interested in becoming part of our team at the next-generation biologics manufacturing site in Luterbach?